Here are some easy and clever tips on how to look classy every single day. I took notes from Amal Clooney (George Clooney’s wife):
1. Wear clean, long hair.
2. Blow dry and curl your hair.
3. Part your hair on the side.
4. Wear a minimal dangling earring.
5. Wear your hair to one side.
6. Wear a bold red lipstick 💄.
7. Wear one color.
8. Wear a classic pump with a heal 👠.
10. Wear sunglasses 🕶.
11. Look for fabrics that aren’t cheap or clingy.
12. Keep trim and fit.
13. Wear a nude leg 🦵 if you put...
There are simple little tricks of the dressing trade that can really slenderize you. Here are the golden nuggets to dressing slimmer:
1. Avoid broomstick skirts at all costs. If you want to draw attention to your waistline, hips, and butt, just add tons of gathered fabric.
2. Ditch a waisted pleated skirt. I know. I love pleated skirts. But if you add pleats around your tummy, guess what? You’ll add pounds to your waist.
3. Always choose a V-neck sweater, blouse, or dress 👗. It draws the eye 👁 down.
4. Avoid big and bulky, thick sweaters. I love them but they’re...
Christmas 🎄 time is near. This can mean lots of different things for different people. I grew up in a home 🏡 where Christmas meant everything joyful and happy. Red and white. Mom would always get our red shag carpets cleaned right before our hand flocked fresh white Christmas tree 🎄 would be delivered. We would get enlisted in the tree decorating business by hanging every red ball and garlands on every branch. We weren’t allowed to be done ✅ until every single bow was baring a red ornament. It did look spectacular! Then mom would order a customized ice...