Here’s my short list of styling tips to go from frumpy to fabulous:
1. Cinch your waist with a belt. Say bye bye to baggy!
2. Wear glamorous sunglasses 😎.
3. Wear a button down, collared shirt 👕
4. Tuck in your blouse 👚 or shirt.
5. Wear silk shirts.
6. Wear cute flats 🥿.
7. Have good posture.
8. Wear a blazer jacket.
9. Dress up not down. When in doubt, go fancy.
10. Smile 😃
Here are some easy and clever tips on how to look classy every single day. I took notes from Amal Clooney (George Clooney’s wife):
1. Wear clean, long hair.
2. Blow dry and curl your hair.
3. Part your hair on the side.
4. Wear a minimal dangling earring.
5. Wear your hair to one side.
6. Wear a bold red lipstick 💄.
7. Wear one color.
8. Wear a classic pump with a heal 👠.
10. Wear sunglasses 🕶.
11. Look for fabrics that aren’t cheap or clingy.
12. Keep trim and fit.
13. Wear a nude leg 🦵 if you put...
I’m really very traditional yet I’ve been challenging myself to try new things like new places to visit, new restaurants to dine in, new pools to swim in. I also went shopping 🛍 in Las Vegas and tried on new, fancier clothes. I walked away having bought a gorgeous white linen fancy dress with bling bling high heel sandals. I felt like my daughter retreat in Las Vegas was incredible and different. So I challenge each of you to try new or different things. It will stretch you out of the ordinary and mundane and routine.
Here are ten things elegant woman never wear:
2. Frayed jeans 👖
3. Crop tops or midriff tops
4. Shorts 🩳
5. Workout 🏋️♀️ clothes when not working out 🏋🏻
7. Pants or jeans with holes or slashes in them
8. Tank tops
9. Baggy pants with a lower crotch
10. Cut out fronts or backs in tops or dresses